I’ll keep this brief.
- Nintendo, as expected, half-assed the SD feature by just automating the copy to NAND. No surprise there.
- The IOS16 that warez users used to pirate is no longer an option, thank goodness.
- HBC survives. So does DVDX.
- They fixed the bug that the HBC installer and DVDX 3.4 installer use; time to bring out another one.
- Twilight Hack no longer works. I’d like to remind everyone that this exploit has been in use for over a year. Whether it comes back or a new game exploit takes its place, I think we can say it’s served us all well.
- No new problems expected with BootMii, other than needing a new exploit as mentioned above.
Yes, solutions are being worked on to run code via games and to install HBC. Sheesh.